Item Code: 27X0135
- The MarkNet N8352 Wireless Print Server plus NFC adds 802.11b/g/n connectivity to Lexmark devices via network infrastructure or a direct-connect option for mobile users.
- Wireless print server function adds 802.11b/g/n connectivity to Lexmark devices, and can be configured as part of your network infrastructure.
- Support for Lexmark Mobile Direct allows users of smartphones, tablets and notebook computers to print wirelessly without spending time or effort to configure network access.
- Lexmark Mobile Direct is a key part of the Lexmark smart MFP ecosystem.
- It?s easy to create a direct, network-free link between your Android mobile device and a Lexmark printer or MFP.
- Simply add the Lexmark Mobile Print App to your Android mobile device, tap the Lexmark NFC tag and Lexmark Mobile Direct automatically establishes a print communication path with the device.
- Resist wireless tampering or eavesdropping with WEP Encryption (64- and 128-bit key), Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2?) Personal level security and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2?) Enterprise level security.
- Included IPsec support can be used with both IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP networks for encryption and authentication of communications at the network layer, while built-in SNMPv3 supports encrypted and authenticated management traffic, protecting remote configuration and device status messages.
- Installation is easy, whether installed internally, via card-mounted pod or USB connection.
- The embedded web page allows administrators to flash-update device firmware or access its settings using a web browser for easy monitoring of device status and changes to default settings.
- For wireless direct printing, a mobile device may require an app or print software.
- Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the printer.
- Note that while your mobile device is directly connected to the printer, access to content that requires internet support (such as web pages or documents in the cloud) may not be supported while in Lexmark Mobile Direct mode.
- Mobile device must support NFC-enabled printing for tap-to-print capability.
- The Lexmark mobile print app is available for download from the Google Play Store.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)